You're currently on:
Using Your Own Fabric
COM - Customer Owned Material (Fabric)
We want you to be completely satisfied with your upholstered furniture created by Pebblehill Designs. Sometimes a customer may not find the fabric they want to use from our many fabric choices. We have created a COM (customer own material) form to be completed and a check list below. Each product page will contain a link to the “Using Your Own Fabric”. If at anytime you would like to contact us you may do so at 1-229-985-3669 or at CustomerService@Pebblehilldesigns.com.
- Fabric Yardage requirements - The fabric yardage requirements is located on each product page.
- Purchase of your fabrics - Prior to purchasing your fabric please make sure the fabric can be used on the upholstered product. Fabrics that are transparent or stretchy cannot be used. Hardware for buttons, brads and welt is provided by Pebblehill Designs.
- Complete the COM Fabric form. The form is provided on each product page. Complete the form including a square cut out of your fabric taped to the form with the side of the fabric you want showing facing up.
- If you are also sending a Contrasting fabric for welting or inside kick pleat, please include that same in the area for “Contrast Fabric”
- Complete the form and mail it to Pebblehill Designs with your fabric selection(s)
- Sending your materials
- As discussed above, tape your primary fabric in the area outlined on the form with the correct side up
- If you are using contrasting fabric please note what parts of the product you want in contrasting fabric. For each product you are given a choice as to what we can cover in contrasting fabric on the product page.
- Mail to Pebblehill Designs 2281 Ga Hwy 133 S. Moultrie Ga 31788, USA
- The work on your product will begin when we receive your fabric and fabric form. The form must be received with the fabric.